Thursday, March 12, 2015

February

February was kind of a rough month for us. We did not want to do anything! But here are a few things we did do.
Story, growing up I had my own room with a queen size bed set. Spoiled I know. Any how, my mother was going to give way the set when I suggested taking it. She gladly gave it to me and I decided to give it a face lift. 
We did the bed and here are the results. 


I love my bed! 


For Valentine's I wanted to make a special treat for my kids at work but a few are on a gluten free diet so I decided to make gluten free macaroons. My handsome husband helped, the end result looked really cute but taste....not so good. 



Another story/confession, at the beginning of the year I found myself Utah sick. I missed our friends, the mountains, the weather and of course the snow. So I prayed to Heavenly Father if I could PLEASE have a real snow day. I knew it sounded silly and there are more important prayers that He could answer but it was something I really wanted. Needless to say I received my wonderful gift of snow. 




On a Friday I went to pick up my sister and she spent the night! 


I know we have a 16 year difference in age but she is so funny and I love having her as my sister! 






No comments:

Post a Comment