Sunday, February 8, 2015

January


On Sunday, January 18, my grandmother Longoria past away.
We went to Brownsville, TX for her viewing and to say goodbye, until we meet again.


She was a good women who raised 9 kids with a loving husband by her side. 


It was a beautiful viewing and many came to commemorate her life. Unfortunately we could not stay long so that same day we headed back home with my brother and sister.  


The day was so beautiful, I like to think that it was grandma telling us that she is happy and in a better place. 


To be honest I was not able to communicate with her very well because my Spanish is not so good. I kept procrastinating when I would finally be better and tell her my thoughts and ideas. I wanted her to know that she raised a incredible man whom I call dad. I am so grateful for him and his example in my life.


Lately in church there has been a lot of talk about visiting the temple. My parents, Nathan and I have gone once a week these past two weeks. Thanks to my Aunt Rachel we were able to take family names on my mothers side. I don't understand everything but I do know that families are forever and
life continues after death.

No comments:

Post a Comment