Saturday, April 18, 2015

Everything!

A little update and a photo. 

We finally went to get our library cards! Their book selection is slightly dated but there is something special about going to the Library. It like going shopping and not spending money. Awesomeness! 

This is how I feel about field trips. I'm super stressed but I want everyone to have a great time, be well behaved, and not lose anyone. 

Even thought all of these stressful thoughts are running through my head, I couldn't help but think this was worth it. Very educational and the scenery was beautiful. 


We were invited to join a volleyball team. We're called the Luna-tics. Get it?! Last name Moon, translate it to Spanish and you get the rest. We are new to playing together so we have a lot to work on, but we do make a good looking team, don't we?! ;)

We finally finished painting the room. Now it is just a matter of finding accessories to fill it up. 
Here is what we have so far. 

Conference/Easter Sunday we made cinnamon rolls and they were amazing! 

Also, dad tested out our new grill and the results we were magnificent! 

Nate came home after playing basketball and surprised me with a Charge HR and I love it. 

 The past two weeks on my runs I've had the pleasure of seeing these two. It makes me feel like I am out in the country but not. Also, an update on my healthier lifestyle: I have lost 8 lbs and total 13 lbs since September. It has been a difficult road to get my mind right, but this last month with weather getting better helped a ton! One day I will be where I want to be, but at least I'm doing this in a healthy way and I still have hope. 

 Winter is officially over for now and Nate has started playing softball again. It is always fun to see him and my family play.

There you have it; short, sweet and to the point. 




No comments:

Post a Comment