Sunday, November 16, 2014

We are back!

I know I have been full of empty promises about when I would start blogging again, but I am officially back on the grid. The Moons are back and better than ever! We have a lot of catching up to do but lets just start with this weekend. My parents went on a couples trip to Branson, Missouri and so we had the kids over. After work Friday, I went to pick up Abigael and was she ready or what?! 

It is always fun having Abby and Adrian over. We went to Nathan's softball game on Friday. Super cold! Saturday we went to see Big Hero 6, so cute by the way, and deferentially a must see. Sunday, church and day one of training. 


At work they notified us of a 5k Sneek-a-Peek for the Prairie Lights in Grand Prairie. Instead of driving through you can walk/jog/run. Awesome, we are totally in! So I thought I would take it a step further and asked Nathan if he would like to properly prepare for a 5k and sign up for a race at the end of training. He willingly agreed! Yay! We decided to go with a RunKeeper training program. According to plan, today was day one and we should be ready by January 9, 2015. We will start 2015 with a bang, at least for us! This will be a great accomplishment! 


Last, but certainly not least, it is snowing and we decided to take a picture to commemorate the occasion. Of course, this is Texas, and it is not sticking but wow! 
Snow in November=Prayers answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment